Calling all Designers who can code! We are looking for a Web Designer to help develop and maintain a range of interactive web sites for new and existing clients.
The key responsibilities;
• Familiarity with browser testing and debugging and performance optimization
• Ample experience navigating Photoshop and saving images for the web.
• Composing offers/promotions material in Photoshop
• Great attention to detail and solid grasp of the aesthetics of good web design
• A firm good grasp of SEO / SEM best practices
• Appreciation of UI/UX design.
• Strive to keep up to date with the latest web design trends.
• Fantastic communication to technical and non-technical people.
• Minimum of 2 years commercial experience
• Confident, positive and friendly
• A passion for web design
• Hard-working, motivated, and deadline driven
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience of working in a fast-paced agency environment
• Automotive experience would be an advantage but not essential
• Strong experience with Wordpress would be a big plus.
This role is available in our Warwick and Sheffield offices.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send us a copy of your CV along with your portfolio/examples of work and we will be in touch as soon as possible.